At a Glance
• Pools: 2 • Lifts: 6
• Restaurants: 5 • Cabins: 732
• Bars: 5 • Passengers: 1462
• Lounges: 2 • Crew: 600
• Decks: 10 • Speed: 19 knots
Please note: All our ships are non-smoking. This means you can only smoke in designated areas of the open deck.
Dining - waiter service
• Seven Seas Restaurant: Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner, this elegant waiter-service restaurant has an open-seating policy so you can dine where and when you like.
• Four Seasons Restaurant: This smaller, more intimate dining room offers the same fantastic choice as the Seven Seas.
• Le Bistro: This chic a la carte boasts stylish interiors and a great menu. There’s a small per-person cover charge to eat here, and you’ll need to book.
• Gala night: The weekly Captain’s Cocktail Party and Gala Dinner is an event worth dressing up for.
Dining - flexible options
• Café Royale: Buffet spreads are put on 24 hours a day at this eatery, so you can enjoy everything from cooked breakfasts to late-night snacks.
• Piazza San Marco: This place serves snacks like burgers and pizzas out on the pool deck.
• Room service: There’s a room service menu in your cabin, which – for a charge – you can order from 24 hours a day.
• Jubilee Lounge: The main lounge brings you performances from the Thomson Majesty singers and top UK guest acts, plus game shows, live band sets and late-night discos.
• Royal Fireworks: Quizzes, cabarets and performances from resident trios are in store here.
• Monte Carlo Casino: This large casino comes with the full range of gaming tables and slot machines.
• Frame 52: During the day, this place is the stage for the likes of zumba, pilates and Wii tournaments.
• Royal Observatory: Great views and live music are the order of the evening at this sophisticated cocktail bar.
• Rendezvous: Live music and late-night cabarets come as standard here.
• Polo Club: Our personality pianist makes this central bar the ideal pre-drinks venue.
• The Coffee Bar: This is the perfect spot for an afternoon pick-me-up.
• Topsiders Bar: By day, this poolside bar offers drinks in the sunshine. Come evening, it’s the setting for our famous deck parties.
• Main pool: The main pool comes complete with a paddling section and two whirlpools.
• Adults’ pool: This pool is just for grown-ups.
• Sana Wellness Centre: This stylish spa offers 7 themed treatment rooms, a pair of saunas and the full A to Z of facials and massages.
• Thomson Kids’ Club: Little ones can enjoy fun and games in the Thomson Kids’ Club, which comes with the added bonus of an outdoor area and paddling pool.
• Other: You can also look forward to a library with internet access, a games room, a cards room and gift shops.
The Aparthotel Dream Villa Tagoro combines a lovely, peaceful hillside setting in the Torviscas Alto area of Playa de las Americas with comfortable, spacious, modern, well-equipped accommodation. There are great on-site facilities; such as a superb swimming pool, a sociable pool bar, and a sauna to help you unwind after a long day spent relaxing or exploring, not to mention enough sports activities to keep you entertained. All of the facilities are of a good standard, and the complex prides itself on its fun, family atmosphere.
|7 Nts||14 Nts|
|7 Nts||10 Nts||14 Nts|
|7 Nts||10 Nts||14 Nts|